Information regarding processing of personal data
Pursuant to the current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out in a correct and transparent manner, for legitimate purposes, and while protecting your privacy and your rights.
The data processing is carried out with the help of IT tools for the following purposes:
1) to acquire and confirm your booking of accommodation services and ancillary services, and to provide the requested services. Since this data processing is essential in defining the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, except when specific, so-called sensitive, data is provided. If you object to providing personal data, we will not be able to confirm the booking or provide the requested services. The data processing will cease upon your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and with the methods indicated below;
2) to fulfil the obligation set forth in the "Consolidated Text of Laws on Public Security" (article 109 R.D. 773 of 18.6.1931) that requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters for public safety purposes the identification information of the clients accommodated according to the procedures established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require your consent, and if you decline to provide such information we will be unable to accommodate you at our premises. We do not store the data acquired for this purpose, unless you give your consent to its preservation as outlined in point 4;
3) to comply with current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to obtain your consent. The data are processed by us and our representatives and may be disclosed externally only in fulfilment of legal obligations. If you refuse to provide the data necessary to fulfil the aforementioned obligations, we will not be able to provide the requested services. We store the data acquired for these purposes for the time period set forth in the relevant regulation (10 years, or longer in the case of tax assessments);
4) to expedite registration procedures in view of subsequent stays at our facility. For this purpose, after having obtained your revocable consent at any time, your data will be stored for a maximum period of two years, and will be used when you become our guest again, for the purposes referred to in the previous points;
5) to perform the function of receiving messages and phone calls addressed to you during your stay. Your consent is required for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time. The data processing will however cease upon your departure;
6) to send you promotional messages and updates on rates and offers. For this purpose, after having obtained your consent, your data will be stored for a maximum two-year period and will not be disclosed to third parties. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
7) for the protection of persons, property and corporate assets through video surveillance of some areas of the premises, identified by appropriate signs. Your consent is not required for this data processing, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting persons and property with respect to possible aggressions, theft, robberies, damage, acts of vandalism, and for fire prevention and safety in the workplace purposes. The video recordings are deleted after 24 hours, except during holidays or other cases entailing a closedown of the activity, and in any case within a period not exceeding a week. These data are not communicated to third parties, except in cases where it is necessary to participate in a specific investigation request made by the judicial authorities or the criminal investigation department.
Furthermore, we wish to inform you that the European Regulation recognizes certain rights, including the right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, or objection to processing, as well as the right to data portability, if and as applicable (articles from 15 through 22 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016). You may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in accordance with the procedures established by current legislation.
For any further information and to assert the rights recognized by the European Regulation, you can contact:
Data controller: La Residenza 818
Company Name: Regimarc srl
Contact: email@example.com - (+39) 041 5234589